“The start date of this job is flexible and in order to find the best candidate the job may remain open much longer than the date mentioned on this posting…..or you may be asked to start sooner than the expected start date if you are able to do so!”
URGENT: Please read the job description below. If this interests you, please send a MS-Word version copy of your updated resume (ASAP) along with your salary expectations, first available date and a telephone contact number: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention the job title above in the subject line
The recruiter in charge of this role is Prakash
If you do not think you are a match for this opportunity, but know someone who is, feel free to forward this email to them and you will be eligible for a referral bonus upon a successful hire.
One of our clients is well-established in the printing and consulting industry looking for a(n) Bilingual Business Support Representative (Fulfillment Analyst)
Length: Contract term is 12 months
Location: Montreal, QC
- Business Support Representative will be responsible for the facilitation coordination and administration of customer orders from order input into the system to the initial invoicing of the contract.
- While working in a fast paced environment and managing multiple priorities you will interface with external Customers, the Sales Organization, Customer Service, Equipment/Supply, Distribution Centers, Customer Administration, and external equipment delivery suppliers to complete your tasks efficiently and effectively, as well as guarantee internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Support the sales teams in delivering equipment orders and meeting Customer requirements.
- Delivery Analyst must ensure that internal control requirements and revenue recognition rules are enforced.
- Interface with Supply and Logistic organization ensuring equipment order validity and equipment availability
- Coordinate equipment and supply deliveries with external carriers to meet negotiated Customer requirements
- Provide process enquiry support to Sales and Services personnel as well as Customer Administration
- Assist in the management of various reports
- Establish Customer Satisfaction with each transaction.
- Must be bilingual since we deal with English systems and training, but French is the main language (spoken/written)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously with a sense of urgency
- Excellent organization skills and keen attention to detail
- Fast learner with the ability to retain & apply knowledge
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work independently in high pressure situations
- Computer / Keyboard skills with a comfortable knowledge of Windows and related applications (Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point)
- Very good communication skills, as a huge part of this job is talking to customers and external stake holders across Canada on the phone
- Need to be articulate and comfortable speaking with various people on the phone – customers, sales reps, logistics partners, etc.
- Work experience relating to Customer Service and Delivery
- University Degree or equivalent business experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills
- Previous Customer Service, Customer Delivery or Customer Administration experience an asset
- Strong organization and problem solving skills
- Strong sense of urgency
- Computer / systems literacy knowledge a requirement (Excel, Word, AS400)
- Demonstrated self-motivation, ability to work independently and as part of a high performance work group
Please note that this is the most up to date version of job description available at this time – During Client Interview you will receive additional information – variance may apply !
Please visit the TEAMRECRUITER website to review other CAREER OPPORTUNITIES!