Carry out all cleaning equipment repairs and implement efficient preventative maintenance to all machines required by the Corporation to ensure excellent quality and customer satisfaction.
Compensation and Benefits:
- 19$ to 22$ per hour
- Excellent benefits (health, dental and vision care after 3 months), pension plan after 1 year
- Dynamic fast paced environment with excellent learning opportunities and flexibility
- Coordinate and schedule the activities to repair and maintain the equipment as required by the Department.
- Develop and implement a preventive maintenance program.
- Resolve work problems and recommend work measures to improve productivity.
- Train subcontractors and/or Area Managers on best practices to maintain the equipment in good working condition.
- Ensure that standards for safe working conditions are always observed.
- Prepare reports as required by Manager of Mechanical Services.
- Foster and build working relationship with Subcontractors.
- Be willing to travel frequently within your designated territory or outside the province (as may be required from time to time).
- Ability to work flexible shifts on a rotational basis and on call.
- Research and Analysis
- Decision making and Judgement
- Mediating and Negotiating
- Completion of secondary school or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years technical experience on cleaning equipment repairs necessary
- Computer knowledge
- Valid Drivers’ License
- Knowledge of material and labour costs
Job Type: Full-time