United Services Group is seeking to hire cleaning subcontractors for our clients in the Ottawa/Gatineau area. The successful candidates will be reliable and punctual, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Pick up garbage, Empty garbage containers on a regular basis, Pick up all recycling.
- Monitors washrooms to ensure they are clean and well stocked with supplies
- Stock up janitorial cart with paper supplies, chemicals and cleaning equipment
- Other reasonable requests from management
- Represent the United Services Group brand in a respectable manner
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Stripping and Waxing experience is an asset
- Highly responsible & reliable.
- Ability to work well unsupervised, at a fast pace while maintaining quality standards.
- Speaks fluent English or French. Ability to read and write in English or French.
- Must have access to a reliable form of transportation.
- Must be able to work Night shifts.
- Work requires constant standing, walking throughout shift, frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling and lifting.
- Must be physically capable of performing repetitive work
Job Type: Contract
We will provide ALL equipment and training to help you succeed and ensure customer satisfaction.
UNITED SERVICES GROUP HAS BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR OVER 40 YEARS! BE A PART OF OUR TEAM.