Domino's Pizza Supply Chain Centre is looking for permanent, full time Production Team Members to join their team! The Production team member assists the production team in the complete processing and manufacturing of pizza dough. Team Members are required to rotate to various positions (dough maker, dough placer, tray washer, and cross/down stacker) throughout the shift.
The Production Team Member also cleans and sanitizes production equipment and area, and may be cross trained to work in the warehouse or sanitation areas during slow periods. Experience in production, assembly line or manufacturing roles is an asset.
The day shift runs from 3:00am-1:30pm and is scheduled for 4(four) 10hr shifts Sunday-Friday. There is no production on Saturdays.
The afternoon shift runs from 12:00pm-10:00pm and is scheduled for 4 (four) 10 hour shifts Sunday through Friday.
Domino's Pizza NS Co offers:
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Positive work environment
- Great schedule
- Group Health and Dental Benefits on first day of employment!
- RRSP contributions
- Performs batch setup and mixing of dough production process
- Remove dough balls from rounder conveyor belt, and place into dough tray
- Stacks filled dough trays and prepares for shipment
- Pre-soak and scrape
- Load tray washer by placing soiled trays into tray wash machine
- Disassemble, clean and sanitize production equipment
- Reassemble production equipment
- Performs general cleaning tasks in production area
- Ability to stand, climb and walk on a continual basis throughout the shift
- Ability to lift from floor to above the head, and to carry a variety of different materials ranging between 5lbs. to 50lbs. on a frequent basis, and up to 75lbs. on an occasional basis throughout the work shift
- At times, prolonged and frequent walking over short distances (<500ft.)
- Ability to balance on ladders and on top of platforms and equipment
- Ability to work in production environment with constant exposure to loud machinery and vibration exposure with the use of power tools
- Ability to work in a fast paced, repetitive environment
- Ability to work in cold temperatures