Norconex is an enterprise search solutions provider that helps businesses from all sizes and locations to better organize, access and search their digital content. Our team of search specialists is highly experienced in a diverse array of search implementations, which are always customized to a client’s needs. Norconex is expanding, and the growth potential of our employees is very high!
At least 10 years working as a Technology Architect (TA) in an IM/IT environment.
Ottawa/Gatineau (National Capital Region)
- Experience working as a Technology Architect (TA) in a Records and Document Management or Collaboration environment
- Experience with application analysis, design, development, testing, and capacity planning
- Create and provide detailed installation/configuration/test plan documentation
- Provide expert technical SharePoint advice and guidance to IM/IT technical resources
- Self-motivated and the ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Design, test and implement user interfaces to SharePoint 2010/2013 (or later versions) platforms and customize interfaces if required using HTML/XML
- Shows flexibility and capacity to adapt quickly to changing environments and requirements
- Enjoys working in a self-teaching, learning organization
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Experience working with Enterprise Search technologies
- Experience with Big Data applications/solutions such as Zookeeper, Hadoop, HBase, etc
- Worked with Linux and Server-side technologies such as bash, REST API, JBoss, Tomcat, etc
- Familiar with one or more cloud environments such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.
A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information System, Software Engineering, College Diploma in the computer sciences, or working equivalent.
- 4 Weeks Personal Time Off
- Laptop (Windows or Mac)
- Group RRSP with matching contribution
- Medical, vision, and dental coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability Insurance.