Norconex is an enterprise search solutions provider that helps businesses from all sizes and locations to better organise, access, and search their digital content. Our team of search specialists is highly experienced in a diverse array of search implementations, which are always customised to a client’s needs. Norconex is expanding, and the growth potential of our employees is very high!
Junior or intermediate developers, including recent graduates.
Ottawa/Gatineau (National Capital Region)
- Experience with Java/JEE and a good grasp of Object-Oriented Programming
- Worked with Linux and Server-side technologies such as JBoss, Tomcat, Apache, etc
- Self-motivated and the ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Shows flexibility and capacity to adapt quickly to changing environments and requirements
- Enjoys working in a self-teaching, learning organisation
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Experience with one or more Enterprise Search Engine technologies (Apache Solr, Lucene, ElasticSearch, Autonomy IDOL, Exalead, Endeca, Attivio, Vivisimo, FAST, etc.)
- HTML/CSS/XML/JSON and related web technologies
- SQL knowledge
A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information System, Software Engineering, College Diploma in the computer sciences, or working equivalent.
- 4 Weeks Personal Time Off
- Laptop (Windows or Mac)
- Medical and dental coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability Insurance.