- Detect crop disease and treat it.
- Set and monitor water lines.
- Repair wooden trays, build new trays when required.
- Participate in the inspection, grading, sorting of crop and prepare it for the market.
- Load and pack crops.
- Remove labels from lugs and wash lugs.
- Assist in general housekeeping of farm areas: wash floors, wash rooms, walls, hallways, machines, etc.
- General farm related duties.
- Basic math skills required
- Work well with minimal supervision
- Must be flexible to work various hours.
- Safety conscious; ability to follow Health, Safety and Hygiene standards in accordance with Company rules and regulation.
- Physically fit; able to lift 40 lbs.
- Able to work quickly while paying attention to quality
Pay rate: $14.00 per hour
Job Type: Full Time
Monaghan Mushrooms welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.