AISIN Canada Inc. is a Japanese Automotive assembly plant located in Stratford, Ontario, Canada. We are currently seeking Production Team Members.
ACI manufactures a range of quality products for Toyota and Lexus models. These products include sunroofs, doorframes, mouldings and other small components.
Working in a cell environment, team members will engage in the production of tier 1 - automotive parts.
- Assembly of several ACI parts in a manufacturing environment to meet the daily production needs.
- This is a 2-shift operation working 2-weeks days, 2-weeks afternoons.
- Rotating shifts every two weeks (days and afternoons).
- Full benefits offered at 3 months of employment.
- Candidates must have a minimum grade 12 education.
- Prior manufacturing experience, or factory experience is desired. Candidates with auto parts assembly experience are preferred.
- May use various common hand tools to accomplish tasks.
- Position works under direct supervision.
- Adjustment for some fittings may be required.
- Responsible for 5s in each work areas on a daily basis.
- Responsible for contributing to Kaizen initiatives through suggestions and employee involvement.
- Responsible for visual inspection of parts as part of the quality control process.
- Responsible for following work procedures and work instructions, which have been defined for each process.
- Observance of all Health & Safety standards.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Manufacturing experience in an automotive setting.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Ability to motivate members to achieve company goals.
Beneficial Skills and Experience
- Tier 1, JIT environment is desired.
- Grade 12 Secondary School Graduation Diploma an asset
Please apply with resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Rooted in our belief in “quality first,” we, the Aisin group of companies, strive to actively contribute to the creation of a sustainable society and environment through our business activities in each country and territory in which we operate. To this end, in accordance with the following seven principles, irrespective of the location, we respect human rights, abide by the letter and spirit of all applicable laws, rules and regulations, and act in a sincere and socially responsible manner.
1. Safety and Quality
We strive to gain the satisfaction and trust of consumers and users by developing and offering products and services that are beneficial to society, while giving substantial consideration to safety.
We are committed to fair and open competition. We comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations and are socially responsible in conducting our business. We also maintain ethical relationships with government officials and do not establish or maintain relationships with individuals or groups that promote illegal activities or threaten public order or safety.
3. Disclosure and Communication
We make available to the public our corporate information in a user-friendly and fair manner, and actively communicate with our stakeholders* in order to establish and develop healthy relationships.
4. Human Rights and Labor
We respect the character, individuality, and diversity of our employees and provide a safe, enjoyable, positive and productive work environment in order to help them achieve a balanced and fulfilling life.
We recognize that how to deal with our environment is a matter touching all humans and is of critical importance to our corporate existence and business activities, and we proactively and positively address environmental issues.
6. Corporate Citizenship
We respect the culture and customs of each country and territory in which we operate, and we actively contribute to the civic activities closely connected to our local communities
7. Company Leadership
Our senior management takes a lead in upholding these principles, and will continue to seek input from both within and outside the group. Further, we provide thorough instruction in these principles to all persons within the group, and make known these principles to everyone concerned, including our suppliers.