Falck Safety Services Canada
Location: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Vacancies: One (1)
Employment Status: Temporary* One Year, Full-Time, 40 hours per week
Schedule: Monday - Friday 07:30 – 16:30
Falck Safety Services Canada is accepting applications for the Quality, Health, Safety, and Environment (QHSE) Lead role to support our Dartmouth training facility. We are looking for individuals who are able to operate in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment; will effectively integrate into a team; and are respectful and professional with co-workers, management, and clients.
- Oversees the QHSE requirements for all three operating centers (NS, NL, and LA)
- First point of contact for all QHSE queries both locally (FSSC) and globally (FSS)
- Ensure organization of up-to-date approval certificates, accreditations, quality registrations and compliance certificates/reports (e.g. OPITO, Transport Canada, ISO)
- Incident management
- Risk management and hazard identification & control
- Audit management - conduct regular site and course audits
- Oversee the Management of Change process ensuring changes that effect any operating centers are communicated and followed up on
- Monitor performance by gathering relevant data and producing regular reports with statistical information (i.e. Key Performance Indicators & OH&S trends) to Senior Management
- University Degree, College Diploma, or Certificate in Quality Management or Occupational Health & Safety
- Strong computer skills and proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, SharePoint, OneDrive
- Able to excel in a high growth environment with tight timelines and changing priorities
- Customer service orientated
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Self-motivated, highly organized, and self-sufficient
If you are interested in a very demanding yet rewarding career then we are interested in talking to you! Please send your cover letter and resume to HR@ca.falcksafety.com.
We thank everyone for their application, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls will be accepted.
*Temporary Full-Time Employees are eligible to participate in the Group Benefit plan and paid leave.