Housekeeping Aide / Homemaker required within the region of Peel - Casual Employment
Tasks includes general housekeeping including mopping, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning the bathroom, kitchen and doing the laundry ensuring all assigned areas are kept at the highest cleaning standard and that all tasks are completed in a timely manner.
Shifts are available within Mississauga, Brampton, Caledon, Bolton and Orangeville areas. We will consider your availability and preferred locations when setting up your schedule.
To qualify you must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Valid Drivers Licence and Access to a reliable vehicle is required in order to go to different clients within the region
• Experience as housekeeper is an advantage
• Willing to travel to visit clients in the community • Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written
Our employees enjoy;
• Self-driven and flexible hours based upon your availability and needs
• Competitive compensation + vacation pay
• Paid training and orientation
• Health insurance coverage
• Unique employee recognition program
• A welcoming and supportive staff
• Completion of secondary school diploma preferred and Home Support Programs as appropriate.
• Current First AID CPR training certification
• Recent evidence of negative TB screening test - must be obtained in the last 6 months
• Proof of Hepatitis B immunization
• Vulnerable Police clearance certificate
Join a team of caring, dedicated, driven individuals, like you, who want to work together to ensure our clients and care-workers enjoy exemplary customer service and personal attention.
Connect with the recruiter: 95-277-3116 or email your resume: email@example.com
Visit our website: https://bit.ly/2Rr5uTL
The Homemaker, under the direction of the immediate Supervisor, provides home support services to clients. S/he assists clients in keeping with the directives of the care plan and in accordance with professional practice standards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide homemaking support according to the established care plan ensuring that, on an ongoing basis, the comfort and safety of clients are met to the greatest possible extent; care must be within the scope of practice of a Homemaker.
• Complete light house cleaning, wash dishes or laundry, make beds, sweep and mop the floor, dust and vacuum, remove garbage and complete other duties as approved.
• Prepare meals as described in the care plan; shop for groceries and personal items.
• Provide childcare and pet care as described in the care plan.
• Observe client conditions and report unusual events or changes in condition.
• Understands and implements infection prevention practices.
• Maintain client records and documentation as required.
• Participate in ongoing internal and/or external continuing education activities
• Adhere to Bayshore Policies and Procedures.
• Participate in quality activities and continuous improvement initiatives in keeping with the company's Quality Management System.
• Participates in proactive Health & Safety activities while performing all duties. Is responsible to notify immediate Supervisor of any Health & Safety risks or concerns.