As a Personal Caregiver within the Bayshore Family you can enjoy IMMEDIATE WORK with a self-driven flexible work schedule, a competitive benefits package, health insurance coverage, and internal rewards within a unique employee recognition program. Please note that our positions require you to have your own transportation or access to a reliable vehicle to be able to serve our clients within the Region of Peel.
We are currently looking for Personal Home Care Worker who will be able to help our clients within Mississauga area.
To qualify you must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Valid Drivers Licence and Access to a reliable vehicle is required
• Willing to travel to visit clients in the community
• Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written
Our employees enjoy;
• Self-driven and flexible hours based upon your availability and needs
• Competitive compensation + vacation pay
• Paid training and orientation
• Health insurance coverage
• Unique employee recognition program
• A welcoming and supportive staff
• Personal support worker certificate or equivalent, RN or RPN student who has completed at least 1 year (International Nurses are welcome to apply)
• Current First AID CPR training certification
• Recent evidence of negative TB screening test - must be obtained in the last 6 months
• Proof of Hepatitis B immunization
• Vulnerable Police clearance certificate
Join a team of caring, dedicated, driven individuals, like you, who want to work together to ensure our clients and care-workers enjoy exemplary customer service and personal attention.
Email your resume to the recruiter: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905-277-3116
Visit our website: www.bayshore.ca