ABM Integrated Solutions is currently recruiting for the position of Field Service Technician in our North Bay offices. The successful candidate will join a dynamic and rapidly growing environment. As part of the Field Services team and reporting to the Service Manager, the Field Service Technician is responsible to ensure our clients receive a superior level of support, will work mainly unsupervised and will be required to travel on a daily basis in order to meet the commitment for completing calls in his/her designated service area.
- Installation, configuration, maintaining, upgrading, repairing and replacing components on computers and equipment including laptops, workstations, and peripherals printers, front-end POS systems, first and second line maintenance on ATMs.
- Assist in site preparation staging and testing of equipment.
- Perform troubleshooting and analyze test results to isolate, diagnose and repair computer problems.
- Upgrade and modify computer hardware and software technical support.
- Responds to customer needs and questions concerning technical questions regarding computer hardware and software.
- Must be willing to work shifts as well as a rotating on-call schedule.
- Must be knowledgeable of current information and computer and communications technology able to comprehend technical material and interpret data from various sources.
- Basic networking skills
- Electronic and computer hardware/software or equivalent background preferred
- Preference will be given to candidates with COMPTIA certifications (i.e. A+, N+ other certifications considered an asset).
- Must hold a valid Driver’s License and clean Driving Record
- Must be willing to work shifts (days, evenings, weekends) as well as a rotating on-call schedule
Please submit an application to firstname.lastname@example.org