Denver Property Restoration is looking to hire a new member to our team. We are a 24-hour emergency response company, with our focus on the restoration of fire, flood, wind damage, sewer backups and site remediation properties within Winnipeg and remote communities. We pride ourselves on helping to restore a home or business to its pre-loss condition and strive to maintain a reputation for excellent work and customer service.
We are looking for a customer-focused, hardworking individual with a can do attitude, and willingness to learn and grow. As the Project Administrator, you will be responsible to ensure that internal and external performance indicators are met, required documentation is completed and is accurate, and job progress timelines are kept on track for multiple files.
Typical duties include, but are not limited to:
- Manages and is responsible for all aspects of the documentation and timelines of a file.
- Completes file analysis: continuously reviews projects to ensure all tasks, filing, and key points are completed.
- Collaborates with project stakeholders daily in review of files requiring attention, and/or approaching deadlines in order to ensure smooth delivery.
- Effectively managing and updating all parties involved relative to work progress, changes, additions to original repair specifications.
- Producing progress reports, briefing papers and reports.
- Managing incoming email, often corresponding on behalf of the Manager.
- Develops and maintains detailed project schedules.
- Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction throughout the project.
- Manages all relative documentation such as: purchase orders, change orders, charge backs and sub trade quotes/invoices.
- Ensures project requirements are being fulfilled and deadlines and milestones are achieved.
- Facilitate prompt and quality service.
- Typing scope of work, draft estimates.
- Resolve disputes and complaints, as needed.
- Taking dictation and minutes.
- Ability to arrange travel and accommodations.
- Knowledge of COR policies and procedures.
- Additional duties as required.
- Advanced computer skills – MS office, Google sheets, Jobcheck, Xactimate, Xactanalysis.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong administration and organizational skills.
- Basic accounting and business math skills.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in an office environment.
- Experience in the insurance restoration industry an asset.
- Must have a valid Manitoba drivers’ license and able to provide security clearance and child abuse registry (required).
This role is a fundamental part of our team and offers much opportunity for growth over the years, including paid courses to allow you to further develop as a professional in the industry. We offer competitive wages based on experience and skills and a benefits plan. Please send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for applying, however only suitable candidates will be selected for employment.