This is an intermediate-level position that will leverage from your valuable experience that will include training on collection techniques and use of our computer system with the knowledge necessary to be successful as a Support Officer.
A Support Officer responsible for account receivables helps businesses and individuals collect overdue payments for goods or services
What we are looking for from you?
We are seeking an experienced proven, driven team player who is looking to join a fast pace, high growth, energetic and a forward-thinking team who will share in D&A Group Services Vision: ‘ Support That Works’.
What will you do?
- Respond to inbound account transfers and initiate outbound collection calls.
- Use multiple web based applications for investigation and verification.
- Make follow-up collection calls, and negotiate payment on non-responsive accounts.
- Communicate appropriate course of action to clients in a professional manner, and Deals with disputes, adjustments and payments in a timely fashion
- Contribute toward Team performance and achieve personal goal
- Audited weekly to ensure compliance and company goals and targets are met.
- Commit to learn and grow your skills.
- Secondary school diploma.
- Ability to read, understand and communicate orally and in writing, fluently and clearly in the English language, so to ensure clear mutual understanding of process, policies and customer needs.
- Previous collection experience, interpretive knowledge of consumer and commercial credit bureau reports.
- Strong work ethic, team player with an entrepreneurial mindset, great telephone mannerism, result driven with a passion and focus for delivering outstanding support.
- Hungry, assertive and willing to learn to earn, able to take and give direction.
- Comfortable and fluent with PC, desktop applications and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to prioritize workload and handle volume calls while maintaining a professional and personable approach.
- Detail-oriented, call control and effective oral and written communication and negotiation skills, ability to persuade customer on the urgency for payment
- Willing to work in a flexible work arrangement, covering business needs from 8 am through 9pm, ability to work 1 late shift per week (12 – 9pm) and one Saturday per month.
- Willing and able to commit to a term of employment of no less than 15 months.
- Previous Collection Agency experience.
- Knowledge of DRS, ACE, D+H Highways
- Previous sales, call center, account-receivable or collection experience a definite asset.
- Bilingual with French or any other languages other than English is a definite asset.
Job Type: Full-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Collections experience do you have?
- How many years of Customer Service experience do you have?
- How many years of Sales experience do you have?
- How many years of Telephone Skills experience do you have?
- Have you completed the following level of education: High school or equivalent?
- Do you speak English?
- Are you in Mississauga, ON?
If you got what it takes, we want to hear from you! All Interested individuals are invited to submit their resume, cover letter and salary expectations to the attention of:
75 Watline Avenue, Suite 142,
Fax: (905) 507-3538
For further details about D&A Group Services, come and visit us at: www.dagroupservices.com
D&A Group Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. We consider all qualified applicants and will meet the needs of those requiring reasonable accommodations.