Founded in 1980, SCP SCIENCE is a successful privately-owned manufacturer and distributor of analytical equipment, supplies, reagents and certified reference materials for the inorganic analytical laboratories market.
The company has grown substantially in recent years through internal and contracted manufacturing, acquisition, and expansion of its sales distribution network around the world.
SCP SCIENCE is currently looking for an Industrial Painter to join the team.
- Prepare the surface to be painted by removing any previous paint from the products, cleaning the surface, and letting it dry
- Operate painting equipment to apply a protective coat of paint and/or paint finish in order to have a well-finished surface of the products
- Clean and maintain the painting equipment
- Other duties as required
- Completed High School Diploma
- Training in painting (preferably industrial) or several years of experience in a similar role
- The applicant must be able to understand and follow the instructions and methods relating to the preparation of surfaces, the mixing of paints and the application of protective coatings
- The applicant must be able to understand the properties of paints and solvents;
Work Shift: 3PM-11PM
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive compensation packages
- Group insurance: Life and accidental death & dismemberment insurance, Long term disability, Medical coverage
- Paid time off in the form of vacation and holidays
- Company-sponsored social events (parties, sport events, BBQ Fridays etc)
- Tuition reimbursement