The full time permanent Auto Body Technician position is located at our Landmark Way location (#8-5652 Landmark Way, Surrey, BC).
The Auto Body Technician is responsible for ensuring that all vehicles are repaired to the highest quality standard in a production type of environment. We also offer excellent benefits, and earnings upwards of $40 per hour for all Auto Body technicians across the organization!
The Auto Body Technician will:
- Review motor vehicle repair estimate reports to determine what needs to be fixed
- Hammer out dents, buckles and other defects
- Remove damaged fenders, panels and grills and straighten bent frames
- Repair and replace doors, front-end body and other automotive components as well as interior components such as instrument panels and frame assemblies
- Produce a high volume of flat rate hours
- Use 3D Measuring equipment and All DATA repair procedures to ensure quality and structural integrity is maintained
- Work in a high production environment with quality tools and equipment
To be successful in this role the Auto Body candidate will:
- Minimum Education Level: Technical Training
- Possess a minimum of 5+ years experience
- Hold a Red Seal ticket (or equivalent experience)
- Be comfortable in a team oriented environment
- Have a strong work ethic, integrity and ambition to succeed
- Be highly organized and detail oriented
- Be able to prioritize and manage deadlines
- Earnings are upwards of $40 per hour
- Excellent benefits that include but are not limited to extended health and dental and MSP. After 3 months of employment, 100% of these benefits are paid for by Craftsman Collision.
- A minimum of four company sponsored social events per year; such as ski trip, holiday party, golf day and family event.
Your cover letter and resume should clearly outline how your qualifications & experience fit this position.
We appreciate the time that all applicants have taken when applying for this position, however, only the candidates that are chosen for an interview will be notified by phone or email. No phone calls please.
Thank you for your interest in Craftsman Collision.