The Operations Trainee position is located at our Powell Street location (1835 Powell Street, Vancouver, BC) and is considered to be a part of our Craftsman Management Trainee program. The Operations Trainee will have the opportunity to immediately experience an informative and intensive three month training program that will provide the ideal candidate the ability to grow within a fast paced and growing company.
The Operations Trainee is responsible for:
• Researching applicable databases for vehicle components
• Ordering parts on a just in time basis
• Ensure clear communication with suppliers to ensure timely delivery
• Receiving ordered parts
• Returning incorrect or ill fitting parts
• Mirror matching to ensure accuracy
• Application of all insurance policies and procedures
• Effective communication between all shop departments
• Organization of the parts room
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will have:
• Post-secondary education, certificate or diploma in Business, Operations Management or Supply Chain management
• Multi-tasking abilities
• Strong communication skills both verbal and in writing
• Ability to prioritize time and work independently
• Desire to work in a performance based environment
• Applicants must have a valid driver’s license
• Strong organizational skills
• Very strong computer-based skill set
Your cover letter and resume should clearly outline how your qualifications & experience fit this position.
We appreciate the time that all applicants have taken when applying for this position, however, only the candidates that are chosen for an interview will be notified by phone or email. No phone calls please.
Thank you for your interest in Craftsman Collision.