The Estimator position is located at our South Cambie location (8525 Cambie Street, Vancouver). The Estimator is responsible for ensuring that all estimates for repair are accurate, fair and in accordance with work outlined by insurance company requirements. As the customer service front line, they also manage the communication with the customer regarding the repair process and costs.
The Estimator will:
- Interact with customers and communicate their needs and requirements
- Write quality estimates by inspecting vehicles, costing parts, supplies and labour and determine time for completion of repairs
- Provide expertise and recommendations to customers regarding their vehicle
- Coordinate work processes with technicians and other necessary departments
- Follow automobile industry safety norms and standards
- Perform informative and accurate walk around of all vehicles with customer and explain work performed
- Deliver excellent customer service at each customer touch point
- Communicate with customers in a helpful and knowledgeable way
- Provide customers with updates as per internal policies throughout repair process
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will have:
- Post-secondary education, certificate or diploma in Business or Operations Management, Supply Chain management
- Strong communication skills both verbal and in writing
- Be highly organized and detail oriented
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Be able to prioritize and manage deadlines
- Have a strong work ethic, integrity and ambition to succeed
- Very strong computer skills
- Excellent benefits that include but are not limited to extended health, dental and MSP. After 3 months of employment, 100% of these benefits are paid for by Craftsman Collision.
- A minimum of four company sponsored social events per year; such as ski trip, holiday party, golf day and family event
Your cover letter and resume should clearly outline how your qualifications & experience fit this position.
We appreciate the time that all applicants have taken when applying for this position, however, only the candidates that are chosen for an interview will be notified by phone or email. No phone calls please.
Thank you for your interest in Craftsman Collision.