The Real Estate Coordinator is responsible for administrative duties in support of the Real Estate and Development department of Craftsman Ventures. The Real Estate Coordinator acts to organize and facilitate information, paperwork, and scheduling related to customer service, city and municipality correspondence and submissions, consultant correspondence, and contractor management. This position requires a basic understanding of drawings, land surveys, and building specifications and obtaining quotes from suppliers and trades schedules.
- Liaise with owners of any Craftsman developments and assist with any queries or issues
- Assist in scheduling all vendors/contractors for painting, repairs, and other maintenance as needed
- Work with corporate lawyers on matters regarding real estate development, sales, and strata matters
- Support the President of Real Estate on various development projects, including correspondence, phone calls, sourcing quotes and suppliers, and coordinating with interior designers, architects, engineers, general contractors, project managers, and municipalities
- Maintain electronic and physical files
- Update and maintain spreadsheets and other related documents
- Screen mail and file project invoices for review
- Organize and record all incoming timesheets and expense reports of department employees
- Provide reception relief
- Other duties as assigned
To be successful in this role, a candidate must possess:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma
- One year of experience within the Real Estate or Construction industry an asset
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects in a fast-paced, professional environment
- Customer service driven and an effective communicator
- Comfortable working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to work autonomously with a strong capacity in self-directed learning
- Demonstrates a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Proven ability to handle conflict situations in an empathetic and assertive manner
- Well-developed interpersonal skills are critical
- Competitive wages commensurate with experience
- Excellent benefits that include but are not limited to extended health, dental and MSP. After 3 months of employment, 100% of these benefits are paid for by Craftsman Collision.
- A minimum of 4 company sponsored social events per year; such as ski trip, holiday party, golf day and family event
- Professional and career development
Your cover letter and resume should clearly outline how your qualifications and experience fit this position.
We appreciate the time that all applicants have taken when applying for this position, however, only the candidates that are chosen for an interview will be notified. No phone calls please.