VPAC Construction Group is looking for an individual who possesses a vast array of knowledge and experience in commercial construction to join our team as a Site Superintendent. We are looking with for an individual with strong leadership skills that will hold the team accountable for proper procedures, and has a strong commitment to the team.
This person must be familiar with all aspects of construction and have the necessary skills and abilities to coordinate trades and materials, drive a schedule, complete site documentation and communicate effectively with others.
Other skills required:
- minimum 5 years’ experience as a Site Superintendent on commercial construction projects
- strong administration and paper work skills
- exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- the ability to run multiple projects
- a track record of meeting deadlines and budgets
- experience with Tenant Improvements
- excellent eye for finish detail.
- must have own transportation and tools
Compensation will be competitive with full medical & dental benefits for immediate family members.
Please email your resume in PDF or Word format only. No phone calls please.
We thank all applicants who apply, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.