- Perform outbound calls to current, former and prospective customers advertising the products and services
- Provide customers with information on the features and benefits of lending products and answer all questions customers may have
- Manage and review the loan application package
- Refer qualified customers to offices to complete the loan process
- Participate marketing to promote the company’s products. Prepare and organize some events
- Keep Good relationship with clients and Sales agents
- Manage early stage past due accounts for the purpose of updating customers financial situation and presenting an appropriate solution when available.
- Inform and Supervise loan specialists’ activities such as the follow up missed payments.
Training will be provided to gain consumer lending knowledge to follow company policies and procedures, provincial and federal regulations, credit review and account management
- Strong sales ability
- 3+ years of sales experience preferred
- Experience in either the consumer loan/personal finance or the pay day loan industries is strongly preferred
- Willingness to work flexible hours which includes evening and weekend hours.
- Achievement and results-oriented with a positive attitude
- Be empathetic, compassionate and operate with integrity – really care for customers.
- Ability to multi-task, adapt to change in a fast-paced environment and to work independently (self-motivated)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to gather information through conversational questions to help uncover customer financial needs and creditworthiness
- Interested in joining events and activities.
- second language is an asset