Route Service Representative
Location: Mississauga, ON and surrounding areas
You’ve Got the Drive – We Give You the Tools
You’re entrepreneurial minded, engaging with customers on a daily basis, setting your own goals and controlling your future is your ideal career. We are a leader in the multi-billion dollar garment services industry for eight decades, and can provide you that perfect opportunity and more. With our cutting-edge sales tools to support you and the ability and freedom to run your route as you see fit, the earning potential as you grow the business is unlimited.
About this position:
To ensure your path for great success as a Route Service Representative, you must be able to:
- Demonstrate an exceptional attitude for winning in a diverse, team culture
- Maximize the life time value of customer accounts and on growing customer’s satisfaction
- Service your own route and customer base and you will have the freedom to run your route like it’s your own business. You will visit multiple customers per day - ranging from small family owned businesses to major corporate locations
- Act as a customer focused, results-driven, relationship manager who has a positive attitude, passion for hard work, and someone who makes customers look forward to their weekly deliveries from us.
- Prior customer service, route service, delivery and/or entrepreneurial experience preferred
- High school diploma, some college is a plus
- Communication and language skills
- Basic computer proficiency
- Valid non-commercial Driver’s License and clean driving record; must be 21 years or older
- Reliable transportation
- Must meet pre-employment physical requirements
- Physical capable of carrying up to 50 lbs.
What We Offer
We are a Forbes Magazine “Platinum 400 – Best Big Companies” organization that delivers on your route sales career with:
- Merit-based earnings plus guaranteed weekly pay! As you grow your route’s value, your weekly compensation increases
- Opportunity for income bonuses, incentives and awards
- We understand the importance of work/life balance.
- Top quality skills training designed to enhance your performance and assist with your career potential and advancement
- Join the team that puts customers and your future first.
- Employee Referral Program
- Supplemental Health Insurance Benefit-Medical & Dental (includes out of country coverage)
- Life Insurance Benefit
- Optional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- 30% Employee Discount
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D);
- Extended Health Care (includes out of country coverage);
- Optional Life Insurance
- EAP through RBC
- 100% Life Insurance Premiums;
- 100% Accidental Death and Dismemberment premiums
All qualified candidates are invited to apply.