MANAGEMENT OPENING IN HAMILTON! At uBreakiFix we’re for supporting you on a journey to a rewarding career. Since its inception in 2009, uBreakiFix has grown to over 400 stores in North America and we're currently looking for new members to join our team and continue our success and expansion!
Who We Are:
We’re the master menders, the resurrections of tech, the purveyors of device devastation. We’re the guys and gals at the other end of the counter assuring customers that we can fix it all and the ones behind the curtain making sure that every customer has a great experience.
We do what we do because we care about people and their tech. We put our customers above anything else. Of course we love fixing cracked iPhone screens and broken tablets, but we get our satisfaction from helping out people who lost their connection to the tech world.
Responsible for leading and managing all aspects of the store. Responsible for ensuring an excellent customer service experience for every customer. Assist in publishing creative social media content to inform and engage future and current customers of uBreakiFix and ensure their location runs smoothly and ensure sales goals are hit and exceeded.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for the care and supervision of employees;
- Establish and maintain a proactive human resource function to ensure employee motivation, training and development.
- Ensure each technician satisfactory completes Occupational Health and Safety training programs;
- Interview and make recommendations for hiring staff that fits our culture and goals;
- Coach staff to grow within the company (ensure low turnover). Must have a deep level of engagement with their stores. Be familiar with all store’s staff; know each store’s strengths and areas of opportunity. Must offer timely and consistent feedback on performance, repairs, behaviors etc.; strategizing with each employee on ways to improve repair and customer service skills, offering additional training where necessary; and
- Must perform and be able to train employees on the repair process.
- Ensure sales goals and metrics are being met and exceeded
- Maintaining accurate inventory, budgets, expense reports, store presentation, staffing and proper work order use;
- Ensure cash deposits and work order audits are completed
- Ensure inventory ordering is completed
- Participate in Weekly Manager Meetings
- Manages customer escalations
- Perform local marketing runs; and
- Responsible for any other additional duties that are consistent with your position from time to time.
- Post-secondary education in business management or a related field; or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of six (6) months experience in a management role required.
- Minimum of six (6) months experience in an Electronics Technician position is an asset.
- Possession of strong technical/sales passion and knowledge, and be able to motivate team to be the same way.
- Experience in training, or assisting with development of top team members at a technician level.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly to various directive, employee learning styles and store environments.
- People and development focused, while driven by business results.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Ability to travel to complete marketing runs.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $33,280.00 /year