To manage and maintain good working relationships with a list of clients. Cross-selling them services, regular meetings and upselling current commercial customers while actively looking for new property opportunities.
RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
*Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties
Account Management and Sales
- Regularly meets with client list to maintain a good relationship and ensure the clients needs are being met (Twice per year minimum, monthly as necessary).
- Communicate with General Manager and Supervisors when service levels need to change.
- Ensure service levels are contractual for each site
- Pro-actively solves problems on behalf of the clients
- Timely responses to client requests at all times in all weather conditions.
- Expectation is that Account Manager will assist on a site only if required to gain desired result in extreme cases.
- Develop and Maintain personal relationships with as many of client base as possible.
- Sells programs and services to present or new clients for enhancements or additional services.
- Develop sales programs and strategies with Sales Manager or Franchise Owner/Branch Manager to meet customer needs.
- Encouraged to look for and add new accounts through active sales methods.
- Work with Sales Manager and General Manager to onboard new clients and manage the transition down to the supervisor in charge of the site.
- Measure properties and conduct site surveys to determine price estimates.
- Prepare quotations and prepare work orders for orders obtained.
- Maintain current and accurate records in account files on all clients. These include pricing worksheets and on-site property surveys.
- Maintain proper sales reports as directed by Sales Manager or Franchise Owner/Branch Manager.
College diploma or equivalent from a technical school; or two to three years related experience in horticultural/agronomic field and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Computer Skills: proficient with Microsoft Office; Intermediate Excel; experience with software such as CRM system, databases and/or related business software.
All certificates, licenses (including Drivers) registration: as required by Federal/Provincial legislation
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or government regulations.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence (including proposals).
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, the public and other employees in the organization.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of customers service situations. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions and proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume.
Other Skills and Abilities:
Proactive and take initiative Customer service
Planning & organizing Work in a fast paced environment
Problem solving Oral and written communication
Negotiation Conflict management
Self-motivator Time management
Attention to detail Critical thinking
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Spend time sitting and using office equipment and computers
- Faced with constant interruptions as located in a busy office
- Spend time in intense concentration