The successful candidate will work collaboratively with a team of developers and business analysts using an agile development methodology developing and supporting Procedure Accelerator (PA). PA is system that allows users to design, plan, develop, publish and use work instructions built from a pool of reusable content objects. PA is a web application and services, with native mobile clients for Android and iOS. Responsibilities could include contributions to any or all phases of the software development lifecycle from idea genesis and design, through to implementation and post deployment support.
Qualifications & Training
- 5+ years’ experience in application development with senior level programming skills in data architecture and ASP.NET MVC development
- Experience designing and developing multi-tiered software systems with a core expertise in data modelling, data access optimization, and database management
- Knowledge and experience using one or more primary technologies or tools such as Visual Studio and MS SQL Server;
- Knowledge and experience in any of the following would be an asset: ASP.NET MVC, Windows Service Development, Software Test Automation, Unit Test Frameworks, LINQ, SQL Server Stored Procedures and Triggers, XSLT;
- Experience developing software using an Agile development methodology considered an asset
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to work as a member of a team
- Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated and deliver on commitments within the established timelines
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
To apply for this dynamic opportunity please submit your resume via our website at www.innovatia.net/careers
We thank all candidates for your interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Innovatia is an equal opportunity employer.