Currently Hiring Full-time General Labourers to join our growing team!
As a General Labourer -you will be responsible for manufacturing plastic parts, using various tools and materials. You will be responsible for following detail instructions to meet product specifications, checking parts and molds for non-conformance and damage.
- Full-time Hours
- Paid training
- Bus accessible route
- Overtime available during peak season
- Opportunity for advancement
- Benefits - Medical and Dental after 6 months
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation
- Manufacturing of various plastic products
- Using various tools and materials
- Following detailed instructions
- Checking parts and molds for non-conformance and damage
- Ability to identify, track and report defects and errors
- Producing and meeting product specifications
- Other duties as required
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as unsupervised at times
- High attention to detail is required
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience using hand, power and air tools
- Ability to stand and/or bend for long periods of time and lift up to 50 lbs, and higher with assistance.
- Intermediate writing and math skills
- Experience in manufacturing and house/automotive painting using a sprayer is an asset
- Health and Safety oriented
- Positive attitude willingness to learn and punctuality is a must
- Excellent communication skills and time management skills
Must be flexible to join our afternoon team (no rotating shifts)
We thank all candidates but will only consider applicants who match our needs.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour