To be a good fit for this role, you need to be comfortable servicing young families, and value saving for post-secondary education. You do not need any financial services or sales experience - we are not pushy sales people!
Knowledge First Financial is a leading RESP provider in Canada with one focus: Make dreams possible with a Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP). To ensure that all Canadian children have this opportunity, our Sales Representatives work actively within their communities as RESP specialists, to bring education saving awareness to young families, and provide the support they need to make informed and proactive decisions for their children’s futures.
As a (In-Home Consultant) Sales Representative, a typical day might include the following:
• Search for community events using Google, Facebook and your local newspaper
• Represent Knowledge First Financial at local community events and trade shows
• Call and email your contacts to setup your appointments for the week
• Meet with families in their homes to provide RESP information and options
• Respond to your client’s customer service needs through email, phone and house visits
• Attend a workshop at the Branch Office
• Post, share and respond to inquires through your business Facebook page
• Send out birthday cards to your client’s children to stay in touch
• Flexibility to rearrange your schedule when you need to, meaning you will never miss a family event, or last-minute vacation deal ever again
• Continuous training & support
• Opportunity to travel (in style!) to the National Business Conference – a one week, all inclusive stay at a tropical luxury resort for you and a guest
• Annual bonuses + contests and incentives throughout the year
Job Qualifications: This job might be for you if:
You like helping people and believe in a career where you can make a meaningful living and a difference in people’s lives. You enjoy explaining, and are patient, level-headed and calm under pressure.
You are a people person. You love to meet new people and build long lasting relationships. You are looking to establish yourself in a role, and grow. You are dependable and compassionate.
You enjoy building connections within your community. You enjoy interacting with families from all walks of life.
You thrive on being the best. If you are going to do something, you go all out and do it well. You are a person people trust and come to for advice.
You want to have a career, not just a job, and build a future for yourself and family. You are organized and want to manage and set your own schedule, while working from home or the Branch Office.
You are a hard worker who strives for success in everything you do, and you want to be rewarded accordingly. You want to determine your own income (industry leading compensation – commission sales)
You are tech savvy. You are comfortable learning new computer programs and managing a database. You know how to network online, and utilize social media (LinkedIn, Facebook).
About Knowledge First Financial:
• For over 50 years, we've successfully helped families save for post-secondary education
• Wholly owned subsidiary of Knowledge First Foundation, a not-for-profit Canadian Corporation
• We administer over $3.72 billion on behalf of more than 250,000 families
• Our national sales force specializes in RESPs