Full Time Carpenter's Helper with Apprenticeship opportunity OR Apprentice
Full Benefits package after 1 year of employment.
Four Season's Sunrooms is looking for a full time carpenter's helper with the opportunity to do your apprenticeship. OR an apprentice. The successful applicant will also participate in some project coordination duties, and be supplied a company vehicle to do so. The rate is $13 - $16, depending on skills and experience, and has room for advancement.
Four Season's Sunrooms is a specialized in building sunrooms, solariums, conservatories and cathedrals. Check us out locally here: http://www.northerntropic.ca/
Helper Duties Include:
- Clean work areas and equipment, to maintain a clean and safe job site.
- Measure, mark, drill or cut material materials or objects for installation and assembly.
- Mark reference points on construction materials.
- Fasten timbers or lumber with glue, screws, pegs, or nails and install hardware and wooden structural components.
- Select tools, equipment, or materials from storage and transport items to work site.
- Move construction or extraction materials to locations where they are needed.
- Position and hold timbers, lumber, or paneling in place for fastening or cutting.
- Install sunrooms under the direction of a carpenter.
- Smooth or sand surfaces with abrasive materials or tools to remove ridges, tool marks, glue, or caulking.
- Handle multiple tasks consecutively
- General physical activities
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates
- Thinking Creatively
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work
- Coordinating the Work and Activities of Others
- Developing Objectives and Strategies
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org