We are a fast paced growing company based in Vernon, British Columbia Canada seeking a Web Department Manager for a small production team. Responsibilities would range from management of the day to day team operation, product development, project/time management, online marketing, and communications with departments/clientele.
The successful candidate would be required to have:
* Strong managerial and team leading ability
* Exceptional communication and customer service skills
* Project/Time management skills
* Knowledge of/and ability to stay up-to-date with current and emerging trends
* A working ability with current design and development software.
* Search Engine Optimization/Marketing Knowledge
Other beneficial skills considered an assets include:
* Experience with hosting and cloud platforms (Digital Ocean, AWS, Heroku, Azure)
* Configuration and Administration of Linux based operating systems (Ubuntu, Debian, Alpine, CentOS)
* Knowledge of container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, LXC/LXD)
* Ability to work with a VCS (Git) and CI/CD Pipelines
* SEO, SEM and Social Media Advertising knowledge
* Creative design abilities and experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator)
Salary will be negotiated at the time of hiring.
What we sell can be found here: https://www.infotelmultimedia.ca
Our news and business directory site is here: https://infotel.ca
Ability to work from home for the right candidate.
We offer a competitive benefits plan including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability benefits.