IS2 Workforce Solutions has 5 new openings for INDUSTRIAL SEWERS!
These positions involve working with sewing machines and occasional lifting in an industrial environment.
SHIFT: Days and Afternoon Shift Availability!
WAGES: $13.00 - $14.25/Hour, dependent on shift and experience
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work in an industrial department operating sewing machines and cutting fabrics
- Responsible for maintaining quality in completed products
- Meet or exceed productivity goals and strict product deadlines
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Maintains quality by inspecting finished product
- Must work well with other associates.
- Must follow company rules & regulations
- Must be able to work quickly with hands
- Able to lift 50lbs
- Must be able to follow instructions
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Possess high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be able to bend, stoop, sit, or stand for extended periods of time
- **Previous sewing experience an asset**