We are looking for ENERGETIC RESERVATION AGENT to join our amazing team. We are a dynamic, year-round, one-stop venue. Showcasing the world's top chefs, celebrities and companies.
PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME AT CAREERS@ TORONTOEVENTCENTRE.COM. MAKE SURE TO PUT JOB POSITION IN EMAIL’S SUBJECT. IF NOT DONE AS REQUESTED, YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE PROCESSED
- Answer all incoming calls promptly, in an attentive, courteous and efficient manner
- Provide information to customers about our services, facilities, hours of operation, and local area & attractions.
- Processing orders for customers
- Book reservations while focusing on maximizing revenue and average rate using standard rate quoting scenario at all times.
- Perform other assignments as requested.
- This is a DAY shift and EVENING shift
- Ability and willingness to learn about products and services specifications and benefits
- Must be flexible to work shifts as required (evenings, weekends, and holidays)
- Patient and friendly personality
- Experience in a hotel or a related field preferred
- Great interpersonal, communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent Phone Etiquette
- Strong computer skills
- Be able to multi-task
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1 year of experience as Telesales Representative or similar customer service or sales role
- This is a DAY shift and EVENING shift, so must be flexible to work shifts as required (evenings, weekends, and holidays)
- MUST be legally able to work in Canada