IS2 Workforce Solutions is now hiring 65 Light Assemblers for a Local Manufacturing Company that is listed as one of Canada's Best Managed Companies!
We are currently hiring for the Afternoon & Midnight Shifts. This is a great new opportunity for individuals who want to join a reputable company with steady full-time hours.
WHY YOU’LL WANT THIS JOB…
- Stable work with full-time hours, paid lunches, and potential for overtime.
- Clean, friendly and adaptable working environment.
- Job-related education opportunities and potential for advancement.
- PAY BEGINS AT $13.00 - $14.00 PER HOUR WITH RETENTION BONUSES!
- An opportunity to join a big and growing local company that is currently making a difference in the lives of multiple Canadians!
- Our customer was rated one of Canada's Best Managed Companies!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO DO ON A DAILY BASIS…
- Light Assembly work
- Picking/packing and sorting duties
- Other general labour tasks as required (under 30lbs)
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE TO QUALIFY…
- Previous experience in a manufacturing facility an asset.
- CSA approved steel-toed boots.
- Reliable transportation for the Afternoon Shift is outside of local transit hours.