Working with in small team, you will play a key role in driving social media customer engagement, while helping to grow brand awareness and be a voice for the company in the social media community. You are passionate about social media, digital marketing and enjoy a challenge and keeping up with the fast paced emerging world of social media. You have a strong understanding of online reputation management, and are a strong team-player and multi-tasker.
Summary of Responsibilities:
We are looking for a driven Social media specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users. The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, App downloads, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share press release, news letters and daily content (original text, images, video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Develop monthly social media plan and content calendar
- Coordinating with marketing / PR firms, event organizers, news outlets for campaigns, execution of marketing plan
- Proactively identify opportunities to grow the company’s social media channels
- Activating and maintaining social media accounts, web editing and updating;
- Track, analyze and report monthly on social media activity
- Recruit and supervise interns
- Proven working experience in social media or related field
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing, presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Positive attitude and professional presentation, with a proven ability to create partnerships within the industry.
- In-depth knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Demonstrated ability to execute projects on time and to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong organization skills; self-directed and works effectively in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects
- Excellent verbal communication skills with ability of present ideas and information clearly
- BS in communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations