The ideal candidate must have proven experience in obtaining and closing sales in the sheet metal fabrication industry. They will have experience in building envelopes, manufacturing and installation knowledge. This candidate must be able to estimate the costs from the project tender drawings, submit tenders, and able to meet tight deadlines.
This individual will have a strong background in the sales industry with respect to sheet metal installations, with the know how to obtain new clients, while maintaining relationships with our existing customers.
About Empire Roofing Corporation:
With three generations of experience and over 100 million sq.ft. of roofing installed, Empire Roofing Corporation has built a solid reputation for market excellence; and thrives only on the highest quality of construction and workmanship in a variety of roofing services. Through building a solid reputation with our clients, Empire Roofing Corporation has been fortunate enough to see the steady growth, success, and opportunity within the Construction Industry. We at Empire are committed to ensuring that all of our clients receive exceptional customer service from field personnel, all the way to Senior Management.
Based on dedication to commercial roofing excellence and an impressive 2017 project portfolio, Firestone Building Products has awarded Empire Roofing Corporation the Platinum Master Contractor Award 2017, Inner Circle of Quality Award 2017, the coveted Harvey Firestone Award 2017 – three of the commercial building industry’s most distinguished honors.
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members within the division.
- Over-see estimation process, and ensuring deadlines are met
- Meet with clients to promote our services and increase sales.
- Generate new business by placing sales calls (cold-calling) and visitations to new and existing customers.
- Upsell all types of services.
- Develop sales proposals and presentations to customers including marketing products.
- Work with our marketing team to facilitate “lunch & learns” with new potential clients.
- Prepare all paperwork involved with customer accounts including but not limited to; work orders, scope of work, material lists, job summary, etc
- Performs all aspects of project management and day-to-day operations
- Review Specification and drawings to ensure all project requirements are met
- Accountable for production costs, labour utilization, results of operations and cost of operation.
- Work with other Managers/Foreman and field personnel to ensure projects are completed on time, within budget, while up-holding outstanding customer service.
- Ensuring best pricing from vendor/suppliers and order all required materials for project.
- Coordination with suppliers, other sub-trades, and in-house sheet metal shop fabrication.
- Manage and foresee site and design/construction issues/problems.
- Ensure quality of workmanship.
- Monitors the production process.
- Manage overall product quality to ensure all standards and specifications are met.
- Maintains and builds a productive / positive employee relations environment.
- Sets and meets all ‘Health and Safety” as mandated by law or exceeded by client.
- Accountable for all aspects of “Quality Assurance”, and for meeting customer product specifications.
- Manage, General Superintendents, and responsible for managing all field operations/employees.
- University Degree or College Diploma in a related subject
- Minimum 5-10 years metal roofing experience and/or construction industry related experience.
- Extensive knowledge of commercial metal roofing products and procedures.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with the proven ability to manage multiple priorities and lead the work of others.
- Working knowledge and understanding of specifications/drawings.
- Strong leadership abilities.
- Strong sales abilities.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment, ability to multi-task.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong computer skills in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, AutoCAD
- Valid drivers license
Empire Roofing Corporation is proud to offer:
- Negotiable wage based on qualifications and experience.
- Tremendous career advancement opportunities due to a strong presence across Ontario.
- A comprehensive benefits package (family or single) with paid holidays & vacation, medical, vision, and dental coverage.
- A great work environment.