Payment Source is looking for an experienced, career-minded Bilingual Sales Representative. We require a positive, team-oriented Sales Representative to set and meet sales goals and to consistently deliver results in accordance with the high standards of the company’s defined goals. Our Sales Representative shall have extensive product and industry knowledge and experience, with main responsibilities in the growth of our prepaid program through the achievement of prospecting and building a successful pipeline.
- Qualify new business prospects and build an active, high potential prospect list which will remain the property of the company at all times.
- Maintain a high level of service to existing customers; managing the customer relationship from contract execution through delivery to after sales service; and soliciting referrals from these customers, where possible.
- Generate and develop new customer accounts to increase revenue, by cold-calling if necessary.
- Build and foster a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth.
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
- Achieve monthly/quarterly sales quotas and the objectives of employment.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
- Build and maintain ongoing awareness of new products and services, competitor activities, and other research.
- Performs other duties as required.
Qualifications & Experience:
- University or college degree/diploma in a field related to Sales, or the equivalent in education and experience.
- 3-5 years of direct work experience in a sales or telesales capacity.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to make excellent sales to achieve performance in alignment with goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas.
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Strong knowledge of prepaid programs, point of sale solutions, and/or sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Ability to travel and attend sales events or exhibits.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management software.
- Bilingual in English and French
At Payment Source we are always looking for energetic, enthusiastic individuals to join our team.
We offer a variety of career options within our growing team, so if you would like to pursue a career with us APPLY NOW!