As a member of the National Team, the Customer Experience Representative provides general customer support, generating orders and collaboratively working with and relaying information to the Delivery and Service Coordinators. This resource also is responsible for utilizing standard procedures to achieve first call resolution when responding to customer inquiries and concerns regarding the delivery of propane, invoicing, and the servicing of propane equipment.
- Provide accurate and reliable service information to customers.
- Review customer account information during each call to ensure accurate and current data. Update system information as required and obtain any missing information as needed.
- Ensure resolution of the customer’s issue and that customer service standards are achieved and exceeded.
Hours of Work: 8:00 am to 11:00 pm Monday to Friday and Weekends 8:00 am to 10:00 pm
Please note, work location is not accessible by Guelph Transit, applicants must have own transportation.
- Minimum grade 12 education.
- One (1) year previous customer service experience, preferably in a telephone contact environment.
- Exceptional Customer Service skills.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Attention to detail required to ensure accurate capture of customer data, as well as comprehension of complicated and varying customer needs.
- Ability to multi task, using several computer systems at once
- Computer literate, specifically Microsoft Office’s Outlook and Excel is required.
- Must be available to work afternoons, evenings and weekends
- Bilingual candidates an asset