AGI Envirotank in Biggar, SK is a leading manufacturer of steel storage tanks. We are currently seeking a full time cost estimator to estimate, tanks, pressure vessels, custom plate work and structural steel.
- Review tender drawings and client specifications to determine scope of structural steel or tank work.
- Calculate and assign labour hours and determine material requirements.
- Completion and submittal of tender packages and bid letters to meet deadlines.
- Maintain files of working documents as back-up for estimate figures.
- Assist in determining what types of projects to bid on and researching new bid opportunities.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in cost estimating for Steel Construction.
- Ability to accurately read and interpret drawings and specifications and perform material take-off.
- Proficient in Excel, Word.
- Positive attitude, motivated self-starter, eager to learn, detail oriented and adaptable to changing circumstances.
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
- Availability to work overtime as required.
- Knowledge of API, CSA, CISC and AISC Code of Standard Practices.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation.
- Comprehensive group benefit package.
- Self-directed company paid pension contribution.
- Salary based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Apply with resume and references by: email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: (306) 948-5263