To assist the Transit Division with the installation and removal of advertising on all Ottawa Transit systems.
- This person will prepare and distribute material for installation and install advertisements at various Ottawa Transit garages around the city.
- All removed advertising will then be sorted and filed away for future considerations.
- Company vehicles are used to move advertising and tools from location to location.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience installing vinyl is required.
- The individual should be comfortable with English and be able to read basic instructions.
- The work is medium duty, with some lifting required.
- The individual should be agile, physically fit and be available to work night shift only, 7:00pm – 3:00am Monday to Friday 40 hours per week, overtime if necessary.
- Tools and training are provided.
- A driver’s license is necessary for this position.