If you are a dynamic, smiling, sociable person who wants to work in customer service and is committed to learning in a growing company, you are the person we are looking for. We are currently looking for cashiers to sell auto parts and to sell vehicles in our various Kenny U-Pull Ottawa location.
You may be asked to:
· Welcome, direct and serve clients;
· Carrying out transactions, collecting payment and remitting the exchange to customers;
· Count the cash;
· Buying vehicles and doing various post-purchase transactions: registration in the system, or on Kijiji, for example);
· Be able to sell and identify sales opportunities
· Ensure that merchandise on shelves for sale are full and well organized;
· Ensure the cleanliness of the premises and perform certain housekeeping duties;
· Prepare, register and pack the return of certain parts;
· Any other related duties requested by the supervisor.
· 1 year experience in a customer service position;
· Loving to work with the public;
· Smiling, dynamic and interpersonal;
· Knowledge and interest in the automotive field (asset);
· Knowledge of automotive parts (asset).
We are open 7 days from Monday to Saturday from 8H to 18H00, and Sundays from 9H to 17H00. You need to be available one week-end on two.