Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Assistant Manager must supervise, collaborate and act as support for the Director in branch operations. He must meet efficiently all requirements regarding health & safety, quality and production. He must also ensure the overall planning of the allocation of the human, material and economical resources. He will collaborate with the various stakeholders to continuously optimize and improve the processes and will be responsible for meeting the objectives and expectations set by senior management.
Collaborate with the organization and planning of day-to-day operations of teams to ensure the efficiency and quality of operations.
- Manage, supervise, coach and motivate the team.
- Give constant feedback to ensure alignment with objectives.
Performance management and measurement
- Ensure follow ups;
- Establish priorities;
- Prepare any reports required for the Management;
- Work towards budgetary financial results;
- Control inventory and quality.
- Promote and manage a customer oriented team;
- Being constantly proactive in finding innovative and new services with high added value that will improve or simplify the processes.
- Collaborate with the Mbranch manager to the local marketing and answer and specific needs to customers from the site.
- Collaborate in to improvements to the operation processes, procedures and policies.
- If required, participate in special projects.
Other related tasks
- Implement and enforce the rules regarding health & safety at the workplace. Take the necessary measures to ensure the physical safety of the site.
- Three to five years of experience in a similar position;
- Any knowledge related to used cars will be a considered as a major asset;
- Has strong abilities for execution and decision making;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Strong abilities for leadership, mentoring or motivation;
- Strong abilities for planning organizing and time management;
- Communication (spoken and written), listening and problem solving skills.
- Bilingual (French & English)
- Exposure on regular basis to outdoor weather conditions;
- Exposure to Hazardous Material;
- Required to work every second weekend.