Still Growing and Hiring! - Technical Support Specialist
We are looking for Technical Support Specialists to provide excellent customer service to one of North America’s leading information technology companies. You will join an existing team of highly skilled technical support professionals.
- Focus on rapid identification and resolution of customer issues.
- Provide first level support to partners and customers.
- Answer questions and perform initial triage on problem reports.
- Document each customer interaction using our Salesforce.com ticket management system.
- Provide timely and effective resolution to support requests based on internal and external service level agreements (SLA).
- Meet various SLA requirements based on measurable metrics
- Providing ongoing, regular updates to customers to keep them apprised of progress toward problem resolution.
- Participate in the creation of proactive measures to anticipate and/or remove the need for traditional service and support.
- Technical assistance for hardware, software and/or applications
- Partnering to create and update technical documentation
- Ability to work a variety of shifts, including an on-call shift, in a three month rotation.
- Technical Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree or related experience is required. Microsoft MCSE and/or CISCO certifications are considered a plus.
- Experience with MS Server 2003 or 2008
- Must be a team player with excellent collaborative skills
- Demonstrates strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- A working knowledge of VoIP, related protocols, and standards preferred
- 1 or more year’s experience/knowledge of Data Networking
- Knowledge, understanding, and practical application of technologies, protocols, and related standards including layer 3 switching (OSI model), TCP/IP, Ethernet, LAN, WAN, and IP routers
- 1 or more years experience and knowledge of Telephony protocols and interfaces, T1, E1, PRI, QSIG, and analog trunking.
- Fast learner able to come up to speed rapidly on new technologies
- Your background should include experience in the high tech environment, preferably in the telecommunications industry.
- Successful track record of working on multiple cases within the same time period
- Excellent phone presence, high degree of professional acumen
Benefits at Innovatia
- Competitive Salary
- Generous vacation
- Employer paid Health and Dental Premiums
- Bonus Plan
- Group RRSP
- Employee Training and Professional Development
To apply for this dynamic opportunity please submit your resume via our website at www.innovatia.net/careers
We thank all candidates for your interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Innovatia is an equal opportunity employer.