Are you driven with excellent organization skills and creative mind seeking to advance your career to the next level in a growing financial planning organization?
LifePlan Investments is an energetic, diverse organization where producers are team-oriented. Our unique value for our team is providing professional support, coaching and mentoring along with leadership career development opportunities. You will have the opportunity to work in a friendly and family-oriented environment.
At LifePlan Investments we strive to provide a top-tier experience in a non-traditional, team-based environment that is both intellectually stimulating and fun.
Admin/Receptionist/Social Media Coordinator
Your role is to represent LifePlan Investments on the social media platforms and provide administrative support to our Financial Consultants.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Support managers and Financial Consultants through a variety of administrative tasks related to business organization, development and communication.
- Advertise our services on a variety of social media platforms and conduct market research to discover recent trends and updates in the industry.
- Process new advisor applications for contracting ensuring all the criteria is met.
- Screen Financial Consultants for suitability and monitor their business activities using CRM, WealthServ and other tools.
- Handle life license and E&O checks making sure all documents are up to date and statuses are maintained.
- Coordinate with insurance carriers for contracting and new business activities and as per management’s requests. Schedule training, webinars and interviews according to calendar availability.
- Monitor production by reviewing sales platforms and updating numbers in the spreadsheets as needed.
- Be creative and use Adobe Photoshop skills to make interesting posts about LifePlan Investments.
- Answer and direct phone calls, e-mails and face to face enquires
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems
- Order office supplies and marketing materials
- Greet and provide general support to visitors
- Manage reception area
- Perform other clerical duties as required
- At least 3 years of proven administrative assistant experience in insurance/investments area
- Experience working with insurance related CRM systems, like Salesforce, HubSpot
- Excellent Adobe Photoshop skills with proven track record of success
- Excellent time management, organization skills and ability to prioritize projects
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of insurance and investments products is preferred
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office with focus on Excel
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Knowledge of other languages is considered an asset