Location: Montreal, Qc
Top Aces is the exclusive supplier of combat airborne training services to the Canadian Forces. We provide joint terminal attack controller training to Canadian special operations and ground forces, Red Air and electronic attack training to CF-18 aircrew and navy, as well as live-fire target practice to the Canadian military. Top Aces' integrated logistics, maintenance and engineering solutions ensure that the Canadian Forces receives the level of support they require to achieve their objectives. Experience Matters.
Request For Parts (RFP):
- Receive all Rotable RFP’s generated from the field and coordinate the response in order to fulfill the requirement(s) in the required timeline
- Communicate with the Supply Chain team in order to establish the source of the required material
- Request from the store keeper the necessary Base transfer to satisfy the received RFP
- Maintain AMS, SharePoint and AOG data bases as required.
- Manage all department data filing system such as; repair orders, purchase orders, transportation documents and invoices
Purchasing and Repair:
- Based on received quotations from potential suppliers, create and place the necessary Purchase Orders/Repair Orders and present to the Manager for approval.
- Request quotations from potential suppliers, as required
- Monitor Estimated Delivery Dates (EDDs). Follow-up with Suppliers to ensure that the promised dates are maintained. Populate share point and or AMS if and when required
- Maintain vendor network and identify new vendor opportunities
- Evaluate requests from out-stations, provide advisory on quarantine stock, create repair orders as required.
- Cataloguing, integration and loading of inventory into inventory management system, as required
- Allocation of spares to operational bases
- Assist in the wall- to wall periodic inventory process
- Based on the dept. established transportation matrix; communicate with the transportation companies / Transport Coordinator and / or Base Coordinator to support our needs
- Communicate transport information to Base Coordinators in order to populate the RFP database with the transportation information.
- May be required to travel to different sites as well as some fleet deployments to act as the on-deployment supply representative
Other related duties may be assigned, including but not limited to:
- Supporting daily email requests as they relate to Rotable support. This may include Westwind exchange purchase orders, base supply purchasing, expediting / facilitating purchase order execution and other ad hoc requests.
- Supply Chain Coordinators are assigned to a program. As a secondary duty, they are expected to support other programs as required.
- When and if required, assist the store keeper in the warehousing, receiving and shipping activities
- Complete HAZMAT certification
- Complete Dangerous Goods training
You will have the following responsibilities in order to comply with the company's Occupational Health and Safety program:
Employees are responsible for:
- Working in compliance with Occupational Health and Safety acts and regulations
- Following safe work practices and procedures and using safeguards and personal protective equipment
- Reporting hazards (such as unsafe situations and activities) to their supervisor immediately
Qualifications and Requirements
- 5 years of experience in a similar role in Supply Chain, particularly inventory control, purchasing and repair orders
- Experience in the aerospace industry
- Knowledge of AMS and/or SharePoint, an asset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and French
- Advanced computer skills and proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving skills and solution oriented
- Positive, professional attitude in all day to day interactions
- Able to take initiative
- Strong organizational skills and follow up skills including an attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Willingness and resourcefulness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team, in a fast paced environment, multi task and prioritize competing demands
- Ability to perform all work in support of our Corporate Values
- Ability to obtain a valid Passport
- Ability to travel as required
- Must have a valid driver’s license and vehicle
- Ability to work a flexible schedule for AOG coverage as required
- Will be required to travel to support base operations as required
- Position requires Controlled Goods Clearance and Level 2 Secret Clearance
Top Aces Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.