Festival du Voyageur Inc. is looking for a creative, dynamic and business oriented person for the position of Director of Development.
This is a full-time position under the supervision of the Executive Director whose main responsibilities include:
- Develop a strategy for the organization's funding sources
- Manage partnerships and sponsors: prospecting, writing offers, selling, negotiating, signing agreements, etc.
- Define and implement different sales strategies
- Create and deploy a tourism development plan (event projects)
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High School diploma and / or experience in the following fields: sponsorship management, marketing, sales, negotiation, event organization
- Bilingual in both official languages:
- English: very good (oral and written)
- French: good (oral and written)
- Business sense: drafting of offers and contracts, presentation, sale of a concept, negotiation
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in a similar position or related field
Start of employment: As soon as possible
Application including a resume and cover letter are to be sent to email@example.com