“The start date of this job is flexible and in order to find the best candidate the job may remain open much longer than the date mentioned on this posting…..or you may be asked to start sooner than the expected start date if you are able to do so!”
URGENT: Please read the job description below. If this interests you, please send a MS-Word version copy of your updated resume (ASAP) along with your salary expectations, first available date and a telephone contact number
Please mention the job title above in the subject line
The recruiter in charge of this role is Tanvi
If you do not think you are a match for this opportunity, but know someone who is, feel free to forward this email to them and you will be eligible for a referral bonus upon a successful hire.
One of our major banking clients is looking for an Executive Admin Assistant (Banking & Operations Exp)
Length: Contract term is 3-4 months with a possibility of an extension or conversion to permanent
Location: Downtown Toronto, ON
LOB: North American Retail Payments
This EA will be providing temporary support to the head of North American Retail Payments.
The Executive Assistant is accountable for administrative, initiative and operational support to senior leaders, including monitoring, maintaining, developing, implementing and enhancing operational processes, initiatives and control standards. Provides related specialized support including managing initiatives, developing management reporting and training.
The incumbent will be providing executive support to senior executives and as a result this group is very hard working and takes a lot of initiative.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
· Develops communications, correspondence, presentations, including deciding on or recommending
content. Responds to related inquiries, or escalates for resolution as appropriate.
· Manages various projects such as business process improvement initiatives, event planning, employee
onboarding, including office resource requirements, time and vacation tracking, and office relocations.
· Prepares standard through to complex correspondence, reports and presentations, ensuring completed
material is produced in a timely manner.
· Performs business/situational analysis and develops recommendations to support business decisions.
Recommends the most appropriate alternative to achieve business goals and business needs more
efficiently and effectively.
· Performs related data analysis and management including maintaining various databases or systems (e.g.
financial, compliance and regulatory, etc.), preparing standardized and custom reports while ensuring data
· Manages and maintains documents and records accordingly (e.g. electronic files, back up, task
reminders/diary) ensuring data/documentation integrity and ease of reference and retrieval as required.
· Monitors and analyzes expenses, including expense reports, financial analysis and forecasting of costs,
project expenses to ensure they are within budget and support decision making.
· Manages timeline of activities related to initiatives and for leaders supported, including monitoring calendar
of scheduled appointments, or upcoming events and matters requiring immediate attention.
· Coordinates agendas, and dispatches meeting invitations and agendas, books meeting rooms and arranges
for resources and other requirement in support of smooth and efficient meeting facilitation.
· Manages communication needs related to initiatives and for leaders supported, including preparation,
distribution and direction of mail, telephone calls and responds to routine and moderately complex
· Leads or participates in planning, coordinating and implementing department events.
· Administers recognition program materials and processes in support of recognizing staff contributions.
· Coordinates training requirements for staff (research, booking, cancellations, confirmations, etc).
· 3-5 years’ experience in an administrative/ professional support function in a fast paced environment,
dealing with moderately complex issues and managing conflicting priorities
· Very good business knowledge and deep understanding of the organizational unit, its functions and
products, and customer groups.
· Ability to organize and understand a significant volume of varied business information and
· develop it into cohesive, professional reports and presentations, with little guidance and ability to recognize
and respond to business related issues within the scope of the material.
· Ability to analyze relevant alternatives and create a rational recommendation to support business decision-
making. Ability to plan and coordinate implementation of the selected option.
· Detail oriented, extremely well organized, and able to manage initiatives, timelines and multi-task to
accomplish a multitude of tasks, with conflicting priorities and timelines.
· Demonstrated ability to perform moderate to complex administrative activities and to assign work, coach
and mentor more junior staff.
· Advanced level PC skills (Word Processing, Spreadsheet, Presentation Software, E-mail applications and
· Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal, with ability to maintain confidentiality and integrity
to develop and leverage trusting professional working relationships.
Nice to have skills:
· Previous experience supporting a Bank executive is preferred, but not a make or break
· Solid knowledge of bank financial processing standards, human resources policies, and key business
processes, and good working knowledge of basic financial analysis methodologies. Some understanding of project management methodologies.
· Post-Secondary education in a related field and/or other professional related training and development to keep skills current, including office productivity software.
Please note that this is the most up to date version of job description available at this time – During Client Interview you will receive additional information – variance may apply !