“The start date of this job is flexible and in order to find the best candidate the job may remain open much longer than the date mentioned on this posting…..or you may be asked to start sooner than the expected start date if you are able to do so!”
URGENT: Please read the job description below. If this interests you, please send a MS-Word version copy of your updated resume (ASAP) along with your salary expectations, first available date and a telephone contact number
Please mention the job title above in the subject line
The recruiter in charge of this role is Veronica
If you do not think you are a match for this opportunity, but know someone who is, feel free to forward this email to them and you will be eligible for a referral bonus upon a successful hire.
One of our major banking clients is looking for an Administrative Assistant (Banking, Finance, Data Entry, Documentation, Correspondence Exp.)
Length: Contract term is 6 Months with a high possibility of an extension
Location: Downtown Toronto, ON
This candidate will be replacing an administrative assistant that provides support to 1 manager in the P&C US Technology Group.
This is a collaborative environment, where training will be provided as needed.
EVP (Employee Value Proposition):
This is an opportunity to leverage administrative skills and learn project administration with the potential of leveraging this further in their career. Additionally, this contract with the right fit within the team and performance, this contract is extendable up to 24 months.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
This resource is to provide local administration and some basic business analysis support to the teams of two managers within this group in Canada. Tasks include:
- Assist in preparing presentation decks, ad hoc reporting
- Calendar administration – coordinating meetings with bigger teams and projects
- Contract administration – tracking of GR staff, keeping track of signed schedules
- Resource administration – working with business administration onboarding and offboarding
- Project administration – assisting with Clarity update, forecast, project schedules update
- 3 - 4 years of experience providing administrative experience in a larger enterprise environment
- Experience with presentation deck creation, calendar management and meeting coordination
- Intermediate to senior Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Power Point, Excel - an ability to manipulate data
with pivot tables)
- Data entry experience (please mention scores WPM/KPH)
- Processing, documentation, correspondence experience
NICE TO HAVES:
- Previous experience working with a financial institution
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Visio
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Keen attention to detail
- Fast learner
- Ability to multitask and highly organized
- College diploma in business administration or similar field is a must
- University degree is an added bonus
Please note that this is the most up to date version of job description available at this time – During Client Interview you will receive additional information – variance may apply !