“The start date of this job is flexible and in order to find the best candidate the job may remain open much longer than the date mentioned on this posting…..or you may be asked to start sooner than the expected start date if you are able to do so!”
URGENT: Please read the job description below. If this interests you, please send a MS-Word version copy of your updated resume (ASAP) along with your salary expectations, first available date and a telephone contact number
Please mention the job title above in the subject line
The recruiter in charge of this role is Yangzom
If you do not think you are a match for this opportunity, but know someone who is, feel free to forward this email to them and you will be eligible for a referral bonus upon a successful hire.
One of our major banking clients is looking for a Bilingual Receptionist (Banking & Admin exp.)
Length: 3 month contract with possibility of extension or FTE
Location: Montreal, QC
LOB: Nesbitt Burns
Work Hours: Monday to Friday: 9am - 5pm
This individual will be back up for the main receptionist and will work closely with branch operations manager.
EVP (Employee Value proposition):
Opportunity for FTE
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
- Cover receptionist at 10:00AM for a 15 minutes break; at 12:00PM for one hour lunch break; at 2:30PM for afternoon 15 minutes break. This is the main reception at 1501 McGill College and supports 3 BMO Nesbitt Burns Branches.
- Replace receptionist on days off or vacation days
- Help organize lunch presentation with receptionist in the 32nd floor board rooms.
- Assist in managing the boardroom reservation schedule.
- Arrange for same day couriers
- Review new account documents to insure these are complete
- Input new account information into RIS to open or update the client accounts
- Scan documents to Head Office
- Opening mail and interoffice envelopes
- Order office supplies/printer cartridge and toners
- Keep track of supplies that are running out and ask around if people need specific supplies.
- Make sure to always have an extra toner/photo conductor for our printer.
- Coding invoices
- Ensures that the vendors are paid for services they have provided, and coding other branch invoices also if required.
- Process invoice on BMO Smart Procure.
- Entering the cheque requisitions in a spreadsheet – General Ledgers (GL)
- This provides Toronto with a base of information on who issued a cheque and details pertaining for the house account.
- It’s imputed into an excel spreadsheet (cheque no., date, description, branch and amount).
- This applies as well for amounts on invoices that need to be cross charged between branches. A separate excel sheet is assigned for amounts that need to be cross charged.
TOP SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
*****Candidates must be fully Bilingual*****
-Strong oral and written communication skills
-Strong attention to detail
-Autonomous - someone who can take initiative
-Strong problem-solving skills
-Strong customer service and relationship management skills
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
-University/college degree is a nice to have
-Finance background - education or work experience
-Some reception experience would be an asset
-Experience managing switchboard
Please note that this is the most up to date version of job description available at this time – During Client Interview you will receive additional information – variance may apply !