“The start date of this job is flexible and in order to find the best candidate the job may remain open much longer than the date mentioned on this posting…..or you may be asked to start sooner than the expected start date if you are able to do so!”
URGENT: Please read the job description below. If this interests you, please send a MS-Word version copy of your updated resume (ASAP) along with your salary expectations, first available date and a telephone contact number
Please mention the job title above in the subject line
The recruiter in charge of this role is Prakash
If you do not think you are a match for this opportunity, but know someone who is, feel free to forward this email to them and you will be eligible for a referral bonus upon a successful hire.
One of our clients who is well-established in the printing and consulting industry is looking for a Mailroom Clerk
Length: Contract is a long term assignment with the high possibility of an extension
Location: Windsor, ON
- Prepare outgoing mails and couriers
- Receive and deliver mails and couriers
- Work with the multiple courier companies i.e. FedEx, UPS, Canada Post, and Purolator
- Provide mailing address clean-up (may include use of mail cleansing software) Mail Insertion
- Set up and operate high level mail equipment such as: mail inserters, sorters and finishing equipment in an automated high speed / high volume environment
- Liaison with clients advising on available services and negotiation of turnaround times for service requests Printing and Finishing
- Perform basic digital print production and Bindery
- Order and replenish consumables, forms inventory and other supplies items as required
- Operate scanning equipment to convert paper documents to digital (scan, file)
- Perform document searches – retrieve paper / electronic documents
Coordinate the print job intake process - prioritizing and assigning jobs
- Perform colour calibration using densitometers and perform colour adjustments.
- * looking for someone who can be cross trained to do every task at the site. Mail, print production, data manipulation, imaging, reporting, billing, bindery, etc. Sort of a jack of all trades.
- Computer literacy - excel, access, word.
- Knowledge of Canada Post tools and UPS system would be a definite asset
- lifting up to 50 lbs, standing for long periods
- Computer skills and ability to learn/research
- Proven ability to work under pressure handling multiple tasks to ensure timely completion of all activities
- Basic computer skills (keyboard - mouse functions)
- Excellent communication and Customer service skills
- Minimum: 1- 2 years in Service or Document Management; Industry. Preferred: Training; operation of PC applications in networked environment; knowledge and use of interpersonal skills behaviors.
Please note that this is the most up to date version of job description available at this time – During Client Interview you will receive additional information – variance may apply !