MGR Construction Services is looking for Skilled Labourers with Fall Protection certification and Aerial Platform certification to join our team. We are looking for someone who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, has demolition experience, has a great attitude, and is ready to get to work.
The role involves 12 hours shifts - meaning 4 hours of your shift will be considered overtime and you will be paid at time and a half for those 4 hours.
The ideal candidate will be willing to travel within a 50KM radius to site. We offer performance-based advancement and a fast-paced environment with excellent benefits. If this sounds like a good fit, please apply with resume.
- Remove debris and trash on site
- Load and unload building materials and move materials towards working areas
- Shovel dirt or gravel
- General Site Clean-up
- Sorting of wood, plastic, and metal
- Perform other activities at construction site, as directed by the labour foreman
- Preform daily site maintenance tasks to ensure to site is clean
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of 1 month's experience on a construction site (either residential or commercial)
- Demolition experience
- Fall Protection Certification
- Aerial Platform Certification
- Willingness to work overtime when necessary to deliver the project on time
- Capable of climbing on ladders and carrying at least 50 pounds
- Fun, flexible, and energetic team
- Vacation Pay 4%
- Benefits available
- We pay bi-weekly and you must have a bank account for our direct deposits