Armstrong Top Pack/Top Line Farms located in Leamington, has an immediate opening for:
- Locate, pick, load and ship outgoing product.
- Follow procedures to ensure the accurate, efficient and safe operation of all equipment (i.e. forklifts, pallet jacks, shrink wrap machines, etc.)
- Notify operational management of any equipment maintenance required.
- Comply with all regulatory requirements.
- Maintain the integrity of products by ensuring it is stored at appropriate temperatures and report any variances.
- Ensure all documentation is completed accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Clean and brush dock and warehouse floors and inspection rooms as per quality standards.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Capable of lifting up to 65 lbs.
- Forklift Operation experience, license an asset
- Ability to take direction, learn quickly, communicate effectively and work with a team.
- Ability to read and count accurately, do simple math and write legibly
- Ability to work in cold temperatures for extended periods of time
- Commitment to health and safety in the workplace..
- Dedicated to continuous improvement.
- English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrates a positive and professional attitude.
- Takes initiative, is proactive in their work, and results-oriented.
- Ability to manage and adapt to change.
- Exhibits sound judgment
Own transportation. Public transportation is not available.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.20 /hour